Elite Ops Predator Pack-CT
The Predator Pack is designed to be a Medium to Large size pack featuring a “Clamshell” fully extended opening of the main compartment. Comes with a padded lumbar support featuring 3D Mesh with a padded MOLLE belt for extra support and stability, this can be removed if not required. The inside compartment features 3 zipped mesh pockets on the inside of the lid for storage while the outside has small and large cargo pouch pockets to facilitate quick access to smaller mission critical items. Internally there is a hydration sleeve which has webbing sewn on in order to allow the attachment of various pouches when required. The top of the pack features Antenna and Hydration tube ports either side of the heavy duty carry handle.
The Predator Pack can accommodate Warrior’s MOLLE mission insert. This insert is covered on both sides with 9 rows of MOLLE, and can be pre configured with your own choice of pouches for specific Ops, the MOLLE Insert simply clips inside the Predator via 2 x ITW quick release clips and can be released in seconds making it mobile. Uses can include pre configured Medical Insert for Medics, Flash Bang and breaching Kit, General Utility, and Ammo set up with Smoke, Frag and additional mags. (Ideal for use in vehicles).
The Warrior stiffener panel is available as an optional extra for use with heavier loads such as radio packs.
Stiffener and MOLLE mission insert sold separately.
21.5″ x 13″ x 7″ (550mm x 330mm x 190mm)
11.5″ x 9″ x 2″ (300mm x 230mm x 60mm)
7″ x 9.5″ x 3″ (180mm x 250mm x 80mm)
42 Litres (approximately)
500D Nylon Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- Standard Colour Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote, A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG
- Special Projects Colour Options include Black, Ranger Green, Olive Green
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
All our Clips, Fabrics, Plastic Hardware, Threads and MultiCam/Coyote Webbing are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.