Elite Ops Helmet Cargo Pack Large MC
Warrior’s Large Helmet Cargo Pack (HCP) is the big brother to our legendary HCP. Similar in every way the Large HCP has all the same features, just on a larger scale. The Large HCP has a main central compartment for general storage which opens via a heavy duty zip. Inside a separate sleeve holds a 3 litre hydration bladder (not included) there are 2 x side pockets on the outside providing additional storage for a variety of small items. On the outside of the main compartment is a fully adjustable folding pouch which is designed to store a combat helmet, jacket, or clothing etc. On the inside of this pouch are 3 sewn elasticated pockets that can hold up to 6 Magazines, or a combination of Personal Med Kit and Radio.
The HCP can be worn with 2 padded removable shoulder straps, or when these are removed the HCP can be MOLLED on to the back of any carrier, eg DCS or RPC.
11” x 18.8” x 7” (28cm x 48cm x 18cm)
Side Pouch (X 2)
5” x 9” x 2.5” (13cm x 23cm x 6.5cm)
28 Litres (approximately)
Download Spec Sheet
Premium Grade Fabric
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean.
High Quality Threads
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of the equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration fabric, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality nylon threads imported from the USA which are treated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid - Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali - Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance - Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat - 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point - 265 deg C
Warrior only uses the highest quality rated Clips and accessories.
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs