Warrior Assault Systems Elite Ops X300 Pack
- $39999 $399.99
The X300 is an outstanding medium to long range Patrol Pack.
The X300 was designed with specific input from SF units with a requirement for a strong yet light weight versatile pack which allowed for compartmentalized storage with top and middle opening and exceptional comfort. The requirement was for features such as removable padded belt system variable height Harness adjustment 5 external storage pouches with large main compartment. Narrow design allows for efficient movement in a wide variety of environments ( excellent in Urban Environments Narrow Streets Door Ways Houses etc ).
The X300 has 3 x Man Down handles ( 1 x Top Center 1 x left side 1 x right side ) which allows for 2 man rapid extraction of casualty.
Access is via a Helmet friendly Top Opening lid with Claymore Style heavy duty zipped pouch on top side also features map style pocket on the inside. Additional access is via the large reinforced center pocket this features a heavy duty size 10 sealed seam zip which opens into a medium sized quick access pocket ( the flap opens top to bottom ) this main external pocket is lined with a heavy duty air mesh fabric which has a similar zip which opens ( bottom to top ) allowing convenient access to the middle and bottom of the pack.
The entire pack is covered in 1″ Inch MOLLE Webbing which allows the attachment of various pouches to increase carrying capacity.
23″ x 11.5″ x 8.5″ (600mm x 300mm x 220mm)
No 1 Outer Compartment
2″ x 11.5″ x 10″ (50mm x 30mm x 260mm)
No 2 Outer Compartment
14.5″ x 10″ x 2″ (370mm x 260mm x 60mm)
No 3 Outer Compartment
1″ x 11.5″ x 4.5″ (30mm x 300mm x 120mm)
55 Litre (Approximately)
HIGH QUALITY THREADS
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid - Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali - Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance - Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat - 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point - 265 deg C
MIL SPEC FABRIC
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean. MultiCam, Coyote Tan, Ranger Green, Black and A-TACS FG fabrics are all I.R Treated for the lowest signature.
Warrior only uses the highest quality Military rated Clips and accessories.
This product uses MOLLE to connect to other items creating a modular and adaptive system.
* Products may differ from the picture shown due to product improvements over time
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs