PELTOR COMTAC III HEARING DEFENDER
The COMTAC III Hearing Defender is the third generation of COMTAC Tactical Communication Headsets designed to meet the mission needs of today’s warfighter. COMTAC now offers gel ear cushions for improved comfort, salt water resistance and Rx/Tx fail safe. Its ear cup profile has been improved, providing better fit and improved comfort for a variety of tactical helmets used by military and law enforcement professionals, including the Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) or MICH Helmet. The tactical headset features external microphones for "talk-thru" capability so today's warfighter can maintain situational awareness while wearing reliable hearing protection.
- Level-dependent surround sound for "talk-thru" function
- External communications and stereo "talk-thru" are independent of each other
- Meets Environmental Standard MIL-STD-810F
- Buy American, TAA, and Berry Amendment Compliant Includes gel cushion
- Adjustable sizing to fit different users
- Fielded by U.S. Army PEO Soldier and U.S. SOCOM