Single Quick Mag with Single Pistol Pouch
The Single Quick Mag is a versatile multi-purpose magazine pouch which holds a variety of 5.56mm magazines including P-Mags. The Warrior Assault Systems Quick Mag Pouch can also hold 7.62mm x 39mm AK mags M14 FAL etc. This version of the SQM pouch has a fully adjustable single pistol pouch mounted on the front which can hold a wide variety of different pistol mags torches multi-tools and batons. Both pouches offer size adjustment by way of laced elastic shock cord which is threaded through the side of each pouch. Comes with optional bungee retention tabs as seen on the Warrior Assault Systems Open Mag Pouches for operators requiring additional security of their magazines.
High Quality Threads
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid - Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali - Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance - Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat - 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point - 265 deg C
MIL SPEC Fabric
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean. MultiCam, Coyote Tan, Ranger Green, Black and A-TACS FG fabrics are all I.R Treated for the lowest signature.
This product uses MOLLE to connect to other items creating a modular and adaptive system.
* Products may differ from the picture shown due to product improvements over time