TLR-1 HL® TACTICAL LIGHT
Streamlight TLR-1 Rail-Mounted Tactical Weapon Light with Battery
Intensely bright, virtually indestructible rail-mounted tactical light, attaches to almost any gun in seconds.
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life.
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- LED Rating: Up to 12,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 300 lumens measured system output. Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Run Time: 2.5 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle.
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish.
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch.
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting.
- Fits existing light bearing holsters.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Lumens: 300
- Candela: 12000
- Runtime: 2.50 hours
- Battery Styles: Non-Rechargeable
- Battery Types: CR123A Lithium
- Length: 3.390"
- Weight: 4.180 oz
- Color: Black
- Battery Quantity: 2
Part #: 69110