Raptor Base Releasable Armour Carrier
The RAPTOR was developed with input from S.F. Units and is based on the US SPEAR CUT / SHAPE, as used by US SOCOM Operators, the SPEAR cut allows excellent armour coverage while allowing all important movement and mobility.
The Raptor has a unique quick release system (Patent Pending) which allows the rig to be adjusted while being worn by the Operator, in addition, the Pull Release (left or right handed installation) is securely located in the front shoulder section and does not interfere with day to day user operations..
The RAPTOR is lined with 4 mm 3D Spacer Mesh Fabric which allows air to circulate around the body for cooling, it also provides enhanced comfort particularly during prolonged periods of operation. The RAPTOR has a split front opening flap which allows quick and easy access when the front of the rig is loaded with pouches.
- Height from Base of Rig is 17 Inches (43cm) adjusted to 21 Inches (53cm)
- Girth ranges from 40 Inches (102cm) to 48 Inches (127cm)
- Chest fits 42 Inches (107cm) to 48 Inches(122cm)
- Height from Base of Rig is 16 Inches (40cm) adjusted to 20 Inches (50cm)
- Girth ranges from 34 Inches (86cm) to 42 Inches (107cm) Plus
- Chest fits 38 Inches (97cm) to 43 Inches(109cm)
500D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
MultiCam Products now available with official MultiCam approved Murdock webbing Click here to view the official website
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- Standard Colour Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote, A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG
- Special Projects Colour Options include Black, Ranger Green, Olive Green
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
This product is capable of holding NEXUS soft armour. Contact us for more details.
This product is capable of holding NEXUS hard armour. Contact us for more details.