Warrior Assault Systems 901 Elite (Open Mags)
Warrior’s Elite Ops 901 Elite 4 is set up on the 901 Front Opening (Patent Pending ) MOLLE Platform which has revolutionised the use of the modern Chest platform. The 901 base has always been the basis for all the 901 rigs, and we all know how good this kit is when used in an SF Role, the only draw back has been that you need your buddy to help you fit it correctly before each Op. Thats why Warrior with the help of current SF Operators have introduced this varient, which is a front opening system comprising a heavy duty size 10 zip, 2 inch full velcro closure and backed up by 3 press studs for additional security, this allows the user to get in and out of the rig at speed and without any assistance.
This is the latest vesion with 3 D Spacer Mesh Lining for comfort and cooling, the new wider upper folding section is now 6 MOLLE loops wide allowing larger items such as Command Panels to be attached. This wider upper section now also allows a 10 x 12 Inch Ballistic Plate to be worn, turning the 901 into a versatile low profile Armour Carrier.
The Warrior Elite Ops 901 Elite 4, comes with the following as standard; 4 x Warriors 5.56mm Open Mag Pouches ( Each Pouch holds 1 x PMag 5.56mm Mags ), 2 Utility Pouches, Admin Pouch with New GPS / Strobe Pouch ( also holds I Phone etc ), and a single Pistol / Small Torch Pouch.
Also compatible with Warrior’s Back Panel (sold seperately).
500D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- Standard Colour Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote, A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG
- Special Projects Colour Options include Black, Ranger Green, Olive Green
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.