Warrior Assault Systems - DCS Base Plate Carrier
The DCS (Dynamic Combat System) is a lightweight armour carrier, with removable sides. Can hold Nexus Soft Armour Front and Back and in adjustable side pouches, is also capable of holding large ballistic plates front and back, and 6 x 8 side plates.
The DCS is fully adjustable for height and width, comes with 3D Spacer mesh lining for cooling and comfort.
The DCS can be worn in tandem with the Warrior Frag Belt (sold separately).
500D Cordura and Mil-Spec Webbing
Warrior DCS Plate Carrier Features:
What is the difference between the Banshee & Warrior Plate Carrier?
The Warrior DCS Plate Carrier features many improvements over the Banshee plate carrier, at a slight price increase. See below for some highlights of the Warrior Plate Carrier while comparing models:
Ergonomic pull tabs on cummerbund and cummerbund flap for easier donning and doffing
500D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
MultiCam Products now available with official MultiCam approved Murdock webbing Click here to view the official website
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- Standard Colour Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote, A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG
- Special Projects Colour Options include Black, Ranger Green, Olive Green
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
All our Clips, Fabrics, Plastic Hardware, Threads and MultiCam/Coyote Webbing are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
This product is capable of holding NEXUS soft armour. Contact us for more details.
This product is capable of holding NEXUS hard armour. Contact us for more details.
This item has been LAPD approved tested and recommended.
This item is National Tactical Officers Association Certified, member tested and recommended.