WARIOR- DCS BASE CARRIER – COYOTE TAN
Product code: W-EO-DCS-M-CT (Medium) / W-EO-DCS-L-CT (Large)
Category: DCS Plate Carrier Coyote Tan
Size: Small To Medium
34" to 42" chest
86cm to 106cm chest
Size: Medium To Large
42" to 50" chest
106cm to 127cm chest
The DCS is a lightweight low profile system which is rugged yet ergonomically designed to provide exceptional comfort and functionality. Designed with direct input from active S.F. Operators the DCS is suitable for both Special Forces requirements and PSD Operations.
The shoulders are fully adjustable and have an emergency release on one side which frees the left-hand side shoulder section and allows the operator to remove the rig without having to remove the operators' helmet. The side sections of the DCS are fully adjustable for size and can be adjusted in under 15 seconds. 3D spacer mesh lining is used for comfort and allows body heat to move away from the body's surface while assisting in airflow to provide cooling.
The DCS was developed to be worn in tandem with the Warrior PLB Belt, Frag Belt and Low Profile Molle Belt (sold separately).
The DCS (Dynamic Combat System) is a lightweight armour carrier, with removable sides. Can hold Nexus Soft Armour Front and Back and in adjustable side pouches, is also capable of holding large ballistic plates front and back, and 6 x 8 side plates.
500D Cordura and Mil-Spec Webbing
- Warrior DCS Plate Carrier Features:
- NATO certified
- Quick-release low profile shoulder buckle
- 500D Cordura & mil-spec webbing
- 3D Spacer mesh improves comfort and airflow
- Comfortable padded shoulder pads
- All hardware used provides lower I.R. signature possible
- Semi-Rigid cummerbund prevents sagging
- Accepts 10” x 12” Soft and Hard armour
- Ergonomic cummerbund & flap pull tabs for easy donning & doffing
- Side armour compatible
- 100% water repellent
- Made in the UK
The Warrior DCS Plate Carrier features many improvements over the Banshee plate carrier, at a slight price increase. See below for some highlights of the Warrior Plate Carrier while comparing models:
- 3D mesh inner lining
- Improved shoulder straps and padding
- Low profile quick release buckle for improved stock weld
- Sturdy semi-rigid cummerbund to prevent sagging
- Built inside plate pouches for both soft and hard body armour
- “Pre-Tensioned” webbing for easier gear attachment, with increased real-estate
- Guide tabs for hydration or wire routing
- Front side vertical webbing for chest rig adaptation
- Ergonomic pull tabs on cummerbund and cummerbund flap for easier donning and doffing
500D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
MultiCam Products now available with official MultiCam approved Murdock webbing Click here to view the official website
- Genuine US Mil-Spec Webbing
- Standard Colour Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote, A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG
- Special Projects Colour Options include Black, Ranger Green, Olive Green
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
All our Clips, Fabrics, Plastic Hardware, Threads and MultiCam/Coyote Webbing are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
This product is capable of holding NEXUS soft armour. Contact us for more details.
This product is capable of holding NEXUS hard armour. Contact us for more details.
This item has been LAPD approved tested and recommended.
This item is National Tactical Officers Association Certified, member tested and recommended.