Fenix CL26R High-performance Rechargeable Camping Lantern
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Max Output 400 Lumens
Max Distance 25 m.
8 Output Modes
Fenix CL26R is a high-performance rechargeable camping lantern. Its maximum brightness is 400 lumens and the longest runtime is as high as 400 hours. This compact and portable lantern can provide camping illumination for 2 to 4 persons. It offers IP66 protection and a Micro USB charging port. Its power comes from one 18650 Li-on battery or two CR123A lithium batteries. Both in-tent illumination and camping illumination are available. Undoubtedly, CL26R will be your best partner during outdoor activities.
Compatible with: ARB-L18-3500U, ARE-D1, ARE-D2, ARE-A2.
- Height: 97mm (3.8")
- Diameter: 49mm (1.9")
- Excluding battery: 116g (4.1 oz.)
- One 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (Included)
|ANSI FL-1 RATING|
|High||400||5h||25 Meters (82 Feet)||-||1.5m||IPX-6|
- Compact and stylish appearance, high performance, max output of 400 lumens.
- Powered by one 18650 or two CR123A batteries.
- Multiple directional lighting, inside the tent and outside the campsite.
- 25 meters wide-range beam diameter.
- Excellent cold-resistant design.
- IP66 rated protection.
- Dual modes design: 6 white output levels, 2 red output levels.
- Electronic reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Top magnetic absorption and tripod socket for effective light fixation and light source control.
- One-switch control - easy and convenient.
- 4.1 oz/ 116 g (excluding battery and accessories).
- 1.93'' Length x 1.93'' Width x 3.8'' Height (49 x 49 x 97 mm).