Garrett Super Scanner V
Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium sized pistol from 9" distance; large knife from 6"; razor blades and box cutters from 3" distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1".
- Operating Temperatures: -35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C)
- Humidity: To 95% noncondensing
- Audio Frequency: 2kHz Warble
- Tuning: Automatic
- Indicators: Speaker
- LED Alert Lights:
- Green: Power ON
- Amber: Battery LOW
- Red: ALARM condition
- Power switch (Audible / Off / Silent)
- Interference Elimination Momentary Switch
- Single 9 volt battery provides up to 100 hours of normal operation.
- Optional NiMH rechargeable battery provides up to 45 hours on a single charge.
- Width: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Thickness: 1.625" (4.13 cm)
- Length: 16.5" (42 cm)
- Weight: 17.6 oz (500 g)
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Large 8" scan surface for quick, thorough scanning.
- No tools required to change standard 9V battery (included). Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
- Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection of metal.
- Momentary push button helps temporarily eliminate detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls.
- Three-color LED indication: Green LED indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.