HANDHELD LIGHTS, G2X LAW ENFORCEMENT, 6V, 400/15 LUMENS, BLACK
Specially designed to meet the needs of law enforcement professionals, the SureFire G2X ™ LE is a higher-output version of our best-selling G2X ™ Pro that leads with high output on its first press or click. It features a high-performance LED that generates a max output of 400 lumens of blinding white light focused by a parabolic reflector into a versatile beam with significant reach and ample surround light for maintaining good situational awareness, crucial in law enforcement. At its lower output the G2X LE produces a useful 15-lumen beam that provides extended runtime on a set of batteries, for tasks that don’t require as much light.
A click-style tactical tailcap switch controls the light’s output—simply press or click to unleash all 400 lumens in momentary- or constant-on mode, an important feature for law enforcement applications where instant access to maximum output provides a tactical advantage. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for G2X LE’s lower-output 15-lumen beam.
Featuring a lightweight, durable Nitrolon® polymer body designed for a secure hold, a Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum head, and O-rings and gasket seals to keep out moisture and dust, the G2X LE is as rugged as it is functional. It makes an ideal duty light for anyone who wears a badge—or a perfect everyday-carry light for anyone who demands a professional-grade flashlight that’ll take on just about any situation.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter is regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended-runtime
- Parabolic reflector creates smooth, optimized beam with plenty of reach and surround light
- Dual-output tailcap switch meets needs of law enforcement—press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high; return to off and press or click again for low
- Tough Nitrolon® polymer body and Mil-Spec hard-anodized bezel
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealing
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee
- Includes energy-dense 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life