JF GUNWORKS - GLOCK 19 STUBBY MAGAZINE EXTENSION
Glock 19 Stubby Magazine Extension
Looking to speed up your reloads? These Glock 19 stubby magazine extensions are a great upgrade for your pistol. Not only do they enhance your grip on the magazine when doing mag changes, the extra weight from the solid aluminum base pad also ensures that your magazine falls free. The "Stubby" mag base pads are just a shortened version of our Extended mag bases. At 0.400" or 10 mm shorter they are the perfect balance between adding the benefits of a heavy, long mag base plate while still keeping a small form factor.
Designed with the shooter in mind, all sharp corners and edges have been rounded off to ensure that there are no “hot spots” that result in pain when inserting the magazine.
Manufactured in Canada with Canadian magazine capacity laws in mind, these mag base plates add no extra capacity so there is no need to re-pin your mags. Simply remove the factory base pads and slide these ones on!
- +0 stubby mag base for Glock 19 Magazines.
- Adds no capacity - No need to re-pin your mags.
- Shorter version of the Extended Mag base. (0.400" / 10 mm shorter)
- Easy to install! - No special tools needed.
- Works with nearly all brands of magwells.
- CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum.
- Made in Canada!
- Also Fits - Glock 23, 26, 27, 32, 33, 38, 39