LOW PROFILE MOLLE BELT WITH POLYMER COBRA BELT BUCKLE
Warrior’s Low Profile MOLLE Belt (LPMB) offers a 2 stage low profile platform capable of carrying a wide variety of mission-specific pouches and holsters including Drop Leg rigs. Part one is a reinforced slimline belt that is covered in loop Velcro and is designed to be threaded through the operator’s belt loops and acts in the same way that a traditional belt would. The second part of the system is made up of a low profile MOLLE belt covered in 2 rows of Mil-Spec webbing, this belt has a row of hook Velcro on the inside which marries up to the belt, it is then secured by way of a removable belt and composite GT Cobra buckle. This belt can be removed at any time and substituted for a Riggers style belt if required. The LPMB allows a very stable draw when using belt mounted holsters as there is no movement due to the Velcro bond between both belts.
500D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- Standard Colour Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote, A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG
- Special Projects Colour Options include Black, Ranger Green, Olive Green
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
All our Clips, Fabrics, Plastic Hardware, Threads and MultiCam/Coyote Webbing are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
Warrior only uses the highest quality ITW Military rated Clips and accessories imported from the USA.