NEST-Z MICRO RFID 40db 2.5"x4" - 7.0 Mil Bag
The NEST-Z 7.0 mil Moisture Barrier 5-layer EMP bag is the highest-rated zip-lock closure, RFID-blocking bag on the market, making them ideal for packaging and transporting Credit Cards, SD Cards, Memory Cards, USB Sticks and more. With 11,500 PSI tensile strength, 33lb puncture resistance, and >40db EMI attenuation, this bag is highly effective. NEST-Z bags have been tested to meet or exceed electrical and physical requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 and to be ANSI/ESD S20.20 compliant. The bags are ROHS compliant and lead-free.
The Faraday Defense NEST-Z EMP Bag is designed to protect electronics against harmful electromagnetic radiation and electrical currents that would otherwise destroy it. Aluminum layers provide a static-safe environment for sensitive electronic devices. Strong, heavy-gauge, polyester layers help prevent sharp objects from puncturing and destroying the bags effectiveness. The NEST-Z bag is heat-sealable and suitable for vacuum packing.
• 2 Heavy-gauge, static-dissipating polyester layers
• 2 Aluminum barrier shield layers
• 1 Additional polyester inner layer for added strength
• 33 lb puncture resistance (FTMS 101-C, 2065.1)
• 11,500 PSI tensile strength
• >50 dB EMI attenuation (MIL-PFR-81705-REV.D)
• ANSI/ESD S20.20 compliant
• 12 Ohms / Sq. In. surface resistance (ASTM 1-257)
• RoHS compliant and lead-free
• Made in USA
Heat Sealing Conditions
• Temperature (400 degrees F, 204 degrees C)
• Time (.6 to 4.5 seconds)
• Pressure (30 – 70 PSI, 206-482 kPa)
Designed for universal shielding of all laptops, tablets, cell phones, key fobs, credit cards, small hard drives and USB drives.