Quick Release Sling H&K Hook
Warriors QRS sling is made from the strongest US Mill Spec I.R. Materials. It is a fully adjustable single point bungee sling which attaches via a T Bar to any MOLLE compatible Vest Chest Rig or Armour. Allows for ambidextrous operation while preventing neck rub and snagging sometimes seen with other slings. Comes with an ITW Nexus I.R. Clip attached to a H & K style hook for rapid disengagement from the weapon.
High Quality Threads
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid - Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali - Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance - Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat - 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point - 265 deg C
- Please note as of the 1st of July 2013 Warrior is now using Crye Precision Approved Murdock Webbing on all its MultiCam Products.
Warrior only uses the highest quality Military rated Clips and accessories.