Warrior Assault Systems -Recon Plate Carrier
The RPC is the latest evolution of plate carriers from Warrior Assault Systems. Designed to be a lightweight and versatile low profile armour carrier, offering enhanced mobility without compromising protection.
The RPC has been developed to hold medium and large SAPI and ESAPI stand alone plates and the most common 10” x 12“ I.C.W. plates available. Plate pockets have been backed with 3D mesh for added ballistic performance, comfort and dispersal of body heat. The Recon Plate Carrier comes standard with ladder style cummerbunds that attach to the RPCs front via 2 removable ITW SR Clips. This allows rapid access when getting in and out of the RPC (ITW SR Clips have a combined breaking strength of 600lbs per side). The RPCs shoulders can be worn in 3 different configurations as a slick low profile with the addition of Velcro padded shoulders and wrap around sleeve for hydration and comms channelling.
The RPC comes as standard with a removable MOLLE front flap held in place by 2 vertical clips, and strong Velcro which allows the panel to be removed and replaced with a wide variety of preconfigured weapon-specific pouch panels (Warrior’s removable triple open mag pouch, and Warrior’s triple covered M4 pouch) and Warrior’s new Pathfinder Chest Rig. The RPC also integrates with Warrior’s new Back Panel.
Made from Genuine US Mil Spec Materials and Hardware.
500D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- Standard Colour Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote, A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG
- Special Projects Colour Options include Black, Ranger Green, Olive Green
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
All our Clips, Fabrics, Plastic Hardware, Threads and MultiCam/Coyote Webbing are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
Warrior only uses the highest quality ITW Military rated Clips and accessories imported from the USA.
This product is capable of holding NEXUS soft armour. Contact us for more details.
This product is capable of holding NEXUS hard armour. Contact us for more details.