Warrior Assault Systems - Single open 5.56mm Mag Pouch with Shotgun Strip
Single Open 5.56mm Mag Pouch with Shotgun Strip
Features an elastic retention for fast, smooth mag changes and has low profile design
Includes space for 4 rounds of 12 gauge Hatton breaching shotgun shells/CS Marker rounds
The main compartment is lined with black non-slip posy grip material for extra mag retention
Designed to hold both metal and plastic 30 round 5.56mm x 45mm mags
500D Nylon Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.