Warrior Assault Systems Elite OPS PLB Shooter Belt
The Elite Ops PLB Shooter Belt is a combo comprising of the following pouches and kit, It is a one size fits all. The belt itself comes with plenty of adjustment.
- 1 x PLB Belt
- 1 x Personal Medic Rip-off pouch
- 1 x Universal Pistol Holster
- 1 x Large Roll up Dump Pouch
- 2 x Polymer Mag M4
- 2 x Polymer Mag 9mm Pistol
The Polymer M4 5.56mm style mags used in this combo are MOLLE/PALS compatible.
They rotate 360° to desired orientation, have strong, durable construction with adjustable tension. The mags pull to release with no catches or clips. This allows faster reload times.
HIGH QUALITY THREADS
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid - Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali - Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance - Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat - 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point - 265 deg C
MIL SPEC FABRIC
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean. MultiCam, Coyote Tan, Ranger Green, Black and A-TACS FG fabrics are all I.R Treated for the lowest signature.
Warrior only uses the highest quality Military rated Clips and accessories.
This product uses MOLLE to connect to other items creating a modular and adaptive system.
* Products may differ from the picture shown due to product improvements over time
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs