Warrior Assault Low Profile Direct Action MK2 Shooters Belt
Warrior's Low Profile MOLLE Belt (LPMB) DA Mk 1, offers a 2 stage low profile platform which has been configured for the needs of the modern SF Operator. The set up comes as standard with a full complement of removable MOLLE pouches and holster. Part one is a reinforced slim line belt that is covered in loop Velcro and is designed to be threaded through the operator's belt loops and acts in the same way that a traditional belt would. The second part of the system is made up of a low profile MOLLE belt covered in 2 rows of Mil Spec webbing, this belt has a row of hook Velcro on the inside which marries up to first belt, it is then secured by way of a removable belt and composite GT Cobra buckle. Accommodates most MOLLE and Belt mounted holsters, and drop legs set ups. Includes: 1 x Low Profile MOLLE Belt ( LPMB-B ) 1 x Single Pistol Pouch ( SQMP ) 2 x Rifle Mag Pouches ( SQM ) 1 x Slim line Foldable Dump Pouch ( SLFD ) 1 x IFAK First Aid Pouch ( IFAK ) 1 x Small Horizontal Pouch ( SHMP ) 1 x Universal Pistol Pouch ( UPH )
SIZE MEDIUM: From Waist 34" - 86cm
SIZE LARGE From Waist 38" - 96cm
HIGH QUALITY THREADS
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid - Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali - Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance - Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat - 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point - 265 deg C
MIL SPEC FABRIC
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean. MultiCam, Coyote Tan, Ranger Green, Black and A-TACS FG fabrics are all I.R Treated for the lowest signature.
Warrior only uses the highest quality Military rated Clips and accessories.
This product uses MOLLE to connect to other items creating a modular and adaptive system.
This product contains MOLLE webbing that will allow you to attach other pouches using the MOLLE system.
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs